Weekly Newsletter

0

Posted by janeth08 | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on December 7, 2019

Hello dear parents  

I am pleased to invite you to the different family events that we will have during the next two weeks, the kids are very excited to be able to share at these events with their families!

The holiday Market will be this Friday, December 13. This year the kids will no have specific costumes because we will be hosting the event outside, so we ask that the kids come dressed in warm clothes, because it will be very cold. The only thing that they should bring is a red Santa Claus hat as well as some maracas or jingle bells (one for each hand) to use during the presentation. I think you might be able to find some at the dollar store but I am not sure.

The whole family is cordially invited!

Date : Friday, December 13 

Time:  6:00 -8:00pm

Attendance: Family

The students will participate in a Wax Museum on December 17th. 

In connection with their unit, each student will pick one of the historical figures they have been learning about and will share some important facts in Spanish about that person.

On Monday the kids will take home their lines, that they should memorize for the presentation. We will also be practicing every day next week in class.

On Friday the 13th we will have a group rehearsal in the classroom which will be their formative exam for the unit. The kids must bring their costumes or things that represent their character to the classroom that day, which will allow me to figure out how long it will take to get and the kids dressed and ready for their presentation on the 17th.

Date: Tuesday, December 17 

Time   9:30-10:00 am in the gym. 

Attendance: Only Parents

And last but not least we will be having our classroom holiday party on December 19!

Our room om is very kindly organizing the party with all of you so that we can enjoy and share an amazing time with family!

Than you in advance for helping out to make this great party possible!

Date: December 19

Time:10:30 – 11:30

Attendance: Only Parents

Please let me know if you have any questions,

We are looking forward to seeing you!

Newsletter-Dec 9-132019

Skip to toolbar